Ubud #2 Daytrip
240.000 IDR / Per Person
≈ 14,81 € / Person
FREE CANCELLATION up to 24h before the start with full refund
- Private Guide
- Car costs (bensin, parking tickets)
- Cooling box with water+snacks
- Entrance at Coffee Plantation (free)
- Entrance at Tukad Cepung Waterfall (10.000 IDR)
- Entrance at Tirta Empul Temple (30.000 IDR)
- Entrance at Rice Terraces (40.000 IDR)
- Private restaurant costs
See the cultural side of Ubud!
This tour brings you to many cultural destinations around Ubud. You will see different balinese temples and go trekking in rice terraces. Besides you can learn how the faous Luwak Coffee is made and try its unique taste!
The costs are calculated per car.
Maximum 5 people per vehicle. One car (+Guide) costs 1.200.000 IDR per day, devided by the number of people you get the following prices:
For bigger groups please contact us for a price.
- Pick-Up08.00 am - 8.30 am
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation. The exact pickup time depends on the area where you stay. We will inform you after your booking about the exact pickup time.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall09.30 am to 10.30 am
The first destinaiton is the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. It is a wonderfull canyon waterfall and you can explore the wonderfull nature while trekking along the waterfall.
- Tirta Empul Temple11.15 am to 12.15 pm
Next stop: Tirta Empul Temple. This water temple is famous for its hinduistic purification cleaning processes in the water. Watch other by this ritual or decide to take part of it (You need to enter the water with your clothes, so don't forget dry changing clothes!)
- Ubud Rice Terraces12.45 pm to 14.00 pm
We will bring you to the rice terraces in Ubud, which are famous for its unique landscape. You can do trekking through the rice teracces and enjoy your lunch at a restaurant with a perfect view over the nature.
- Coffee Plantation14.15 pm to 15.00 pm
We will bring you to a coffe plantation where they make the traditional Luwak Coffee. You can enjoy a free tour and see the steps of their coffee production and try their famous coffee.
- Saraswati Temple+ Dance Show16.00 pm to 17.30 pm
Our last stop is the Saraswati Temple. At this famous balinese temple you can enjoy a cultural dance show.
- Back Home17.30 pm
Now it's time to go back home! Lay back in the comfy car seats, we will drive you back to your accommodation.