Nusa Penida Best Places Tour
1.250.000 IDR / Per Person
≈ 78,20 € / Person
FREE CANCELLATION up to 24h before the start with full refund
- Private Guide
- Car costs (bensin, parking tickets)
- Fastboat Tickets (2-ways)
- Entrance at Angel's Billabong Beach (free)
- Entrance at Cristal Bay (free)
- Entrance at Broken Beach (5.000 IDR)
- Entrance at Kelingking Beach (10.000 IDR)
- Restaurant costs
- Snorkeling Equipment? (also rentable at the beach)
Explore the best sports of Nusa Penida!
This tour shows you to the best spots in Nusa Penida - no stay in Nusa Penida needed. We bring you to 4 different destinations with stunning landscapes. In the evening we take the last fastboat to come back to Bali. Why spending money for accommodations, when you can see the best places of Nusa Penida within 1 day?
For bigger groups please contact us for a price.
- Pick-Up06.30 am - 7.00 am
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation. The exact pickup time depends on the area where you stay. We will inform you after your booking about the exact pickup time.
- Fast Boat to Nusa Penida08.00 am to 09.00 am
We book you a place at the first fastboot of the day. When you arrive at the harbour of Nusa Penida your driver will already be waiting for you.
- Kelingking Beach10.00 am to 11.00 am
You first stop is the most famous place of Nusa Penida. You come to a spot where you can trek down a path closer to the ocean. Fun Fact:The whole rock formation looks like the head of a T-Rex.
- Angel's Billabong Beach11.30 am to 12.30 am
Your next destination is the Angel's Billabong Beach. This is a natural pool filled with water from the ocean. Please be carefull and don't go too far to the open end of the pool.
- Lunch + Broken Beach12.30 am to 14.00 am
Your next stop is the Broken Beach. Here you can walk in a circle over the natural formed arch of stone. Close by is the ocean, which you can watch from the high cliffs you are standing at. Besides you can get lunch around this place.
- Cristal Bay15.00 pm to 16.00 pm
Your last stop is the Cristal Bay. After the long daytrip you can relax at this beach or go swimming. This place is also really good for snorkeling. Eiher bring your own snorkeling equipment or rent some at the beach.
- Fastboat to Bali17.00 pm
At 5pm starts the last fastboat of the day from Nusa Penida.
- Back Home18.00 pm
Now it's finally time to go back home! Your driver will wait for you at the harbour in Bali and drive you back to your accommodation.